Wednesday, June 3, 2009

finally worked out how this work

Hi. sorry. I couldn't work out how to read or make blogs...... any way i'm here now.

I met my PT on Sunday. Love him! I think we will do really well together. I weighed in at 58.5 kg - not happy either (i'm use to being a little lighter). from memory my waist measurement was about 75cm (I think - I'll have to ask mark again) and my hips were 105cm!!!! I couldn't believe it.

I met up with Mark this afternoon and I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow - especially my legs. haha. I'm meeting him on Friday. If I'm not too sore I want to try and go again on the weekend.

As for my diet - I'm shocking at the moment. chocolate, chocolate and chocolate.... don't know why but I'm now trying to curve that addiction. I'm very impressed fe with you diet.

sherrie, I wouldn't get too upset with you weight - you'll lose that easy. and in regards to the dress - don't forget how big it was.... i think you forget.

any way... thinking of fish and salad for dinner. i was thinking of making a pizza but reading this i've decided against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment