Thursday, June 11, 2009

Plodding along

Hey girlies,

Well, I am doing ok at the moment- not superb, but not bad either. I did once again turn down cake at work, so that was my big achievement for today! I do have a cracker headache though, so no exercise for me...

I had a loss of 0.9kg for the week, which takes me down to 74.2kg. The plan is to get stuck in to some good food and exercise on the weekend, and really nail that loss.

Fe darls- you have achieved so much already! Don't get disheartened if things slow a little now, as that's normal. You have to keep chipping away at it, a bit at a time, you WILL eventually get there! You will be a hot skinny yummy mummy- just hang in there! When I start to get down, I get into planning mode- plan exactly what food I will eat and what exercise I hope to get done that week, as I get through it, I tick the list, and the "snow ball of positivity" kicks off again. I know you have the extra challenge of trying to fit in exercise around Princess M's needs, so it is trickier. But we are here to cheer you on from the sidelines :)

I am going to pop up some tickers on the side of the blog showing our progress, so keep posting what you are weighing, so you can see how far you going xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment