Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hi guys. My computer threw it in last week and I've only been able to get it fixed today. Yipeee!!!

any way, that's great fe - a lot better then me. I'm too scared to weigh myself as I know I haven't lost anything. I might starve myself between now and saturday morning and weigh myself at the gym lol.

I had a crazy schedule last week so only did one session at the gym (with my PT). I just got back from another session today and I'm already feeling sore (haha). I'm hoping to go again tomorrow and again Saturday.... so lets see.

I've got no other news really expect I've been bad and I drank a bottle of wine last week (a glass every day after work). I loved it but I just kept thinking about the empty calories..... so I've banned myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment