Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nailing it!

Hey girls-

Well, I can say for the first time in ages I've been perfect food-wise for the start of this challenge! Yay!!! I even said no to chocolate mud cake at work today for a workmate's birthday... that was a massive achievement for me! I went to spin class last night, and went pretty hard- I had more in me than I thought, since I've been off the exercise bandwagon these last couple of weeks.

Fe- its amazing what motivation a wake-up call can be. So many times I've ripped in while visualising my goals. I guess that's why I've not been so great lately- I've really had no goals... my wake-up call at the start of this challenge was seeing the pics Carla took of me when we picked up my dress from the bridal shop. I was 2 kg lighter than what I am now, and I reckon I still looked a bit too big in the dress! So that's what I am visualising at the moment.

Carla- where are you? Did you weigh-in either Sunday or Monday? Hope you are enjoying your new personal trainer!

Well, I am off to get ready to be flogged by my trainer! Have a good one girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment