sherrie, I can't seem to get access to the weight scale thing. i braved it and weighed myself this morning. i nearly feel over. I had to check that the scales were working correctly. My weight is now 56.5kg. don't ask me how I did it.
Any way, I was a good girl today and went to the gym. My friend, Bek, met me at the gym and we tried 'core' together. Holy hell I'm sore. It was tons of fun though. We thought it was just going to be about tummies and back but I'm afraid it wasn't. We used the half fitness ball thing (what's it called sherrie?) and it is structured like body pump. there was the warm up, then you do exercises for your legs, back, chest and tris and abs. If you have it at your gym I highly recommend it. The class goes for about 45 min.
What's been going on with you?
PS. Guess who I ran into today at the gym? - vija! It took me a second to register who it was. She hasn't changed a bit and is still living in Marsfield and working in Liverpool. I've given her my mobile number so hopefully she'll call soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bloody hell!! Vija!!! Wow- that's exciting!!! Hopefully she'll get in contact.
ReplyDeleteAnd the half ball thing is called a "bosu ball"- very handy piece of equipment! The class sounds like fun.
Well done on the loss! I've updated your ticker now xx